[Cobo] FW: Training Announcement

LeFlore, Bobby bleflore at osrhe.edu
Fri May 9 08:32:21 CDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Julie.Dvorak at osf.state.ok.us [mailto:Julie.Dvorak at osf.state.ok.us]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 2:24 PM
To: CORE-General at youroklahoma.com
Subject: Training Announcement

Due the change in the go-live implementation date, effective Friday, May 9,
ALL scheduled training is canceled.  We will be reassessing training needs
and will have a new schedule by June 1.

There were 2 classes scheduled for Friday, 5/9. We will notify each
Communication Liaison with staff enrolled in these 2 classes by phone.

   P118, Voucher Warrant Inquiry, Query and Reports, DHS Norman Facility
   P113, Regular Vouchers, Dept of Corrections Facility

Thank you for your continued support of the CORE Project.

Julie Dvorak
OSF CORE
962-2420