[Cobo] People Soft Training

LeFlore, Bobby bleflore at osrhe.edu
Wed Nov 12 11:13:12 CST 2003

We want to approach OSF for more training classes for those individuals within your institution who did not get training and cannot get access to components of the People Soft system.  The goal is to have a class that would include just the functions of the System Higher Ed uses related to Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Reports and a separate class for Deposits, if additional training is needed for deposits.  Please let me know how many individuals you would like to send so that we can determine how many individual classes would be needed.  Please respond in the following format:

Name of Institution

Accounts Payable, GL, Reports		#
Deposits				#

If you do not need to send anyone,  please let me know that also.  It would be helpful if you could respond by next Monday, Nov. 17th.

Thanks

Bob LeFlore
OSRHE
225-9417