[Cobo] Budget Training for the ICS System

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu Apr 1 14:38:15 CST 2004

The Office of State Finance is offering a training session for Higher Education for any staff that need training on the budget entry process on the current ICS system.  We have a limited number of spaces available for a training session scheduled for April 13, 2004, from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm here in Oklahoma City at the 4545 North Lincoln training facility.

Please send me the names of any persons wishing to attend this training session by April 9th.  We will need to set-up passwords for any new staff and I'll coordinate directly with those that want to attend.  Thanks.

Please send the following information:

Name, institution, email and phone number.