[Cobo] Third Round of the Master Lease Program

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Fri Aug 13 13:03:15 CDT 2004

If any of you wish to submit projects for the third round of the Master Lease Program, I'll need the attached spreadsheet with estimated costs return to me by no later than noon on Friday, August 21st.  The approval process will begin with the State Regents' at their September 9th meeting.  Institutional governing board is also required.

Final vendor costs are due on October 18th. The estimated date on the availability of bond proceeds for this series is Wednesday December 15th.