[Cobo] Capital Web-based Master Plan Training-Feb. 27th

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Tue Feb 10 14:10:41 CST 2004

The State Bond Advisor's office has agreed to host a training session for any of your staff who need to be trained in entering the Campus Master Plan on the web-based system for Long-Range Capital Planning Commission.  You will recall that this is the system that we annually update in the March - June timeframe to include the 5-year projections on capital need.

The training will be held at the OSF Training Center at 4545 North Lincoln, Oklahoma City, OK on February 27, 2004. The session will being at 10:00 am and end at noon.   ID's and Passwords will need to be established for all new personnel, so please indicated whether or not an ID and Password are needed.

If you would like to send one or two of your staff for training or a refresher, please send me their names, email addresses, and telephone numbers.  We do have a limited number of space available so please send the names as quickly as possible for planning purposes.  We will need your listing no later than February 23rd of any who wish to attend.  Thanks.

Name of Participant        Institution         email Address        Telephone #       Need ID/Password (Y/N)