[Cobo] FW: NACUBO and NASACT Offer GASB 39 Audioconference: March 3, 2004

Mauck, Sherri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Feb 23 13:04:03 CST 2004

Conference Opportunity:

We are soliciting whether or not there is any interest in this conference.  We (OSRHE) are considering offering a location here in our building for those who would like to attend this audio conference, but would like to know if you would find it beneficial before committing to be a host site.  The conference is scheduled for March 3, 2004, from 2:00-4:00 pm. This is the Wednesday before our regularly scheduled Council of Business Officers' meeting.

Please email me and let us know if you are interesting in sending a representative from your campus.  A quick response will help to facilitate scheduling the conference if enough interest is generated.

  <http://www.magnetmail.net/images/clients/NACUBO/GASB_audio//GASB_top.jpg>

  <http://www.magnetmail.net/images/clients/NACUBO/GASB_audio/NACUBOLogo.jpg>
 <http://www.magnetmail.net/ls.cfm?r=2263588&sid=115010&m=29667&u=NACUBO&s=http://nasact.org/conferences/events.cfm>