[Cobo] Follow-up from meeting with DCS Director

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Fri Feb 4 13:24:40 CST 2005

As follow-up to our discussion at Thursday's CBO meeting, Maryanne is
reporting a positive meeting with the new Director of D.C.S., Col. John
Richard.  Mr. Richard has agreed to attend our March meeting and is
encouraging an open discussion on the relationship of the DCS divisions
with Higher Education and welcomes comments on improving communications
and services.

Please begin to think of items that can be addressed during our meeting
next month.  Mr. Richard hopes to promote positive interaction with our
institutions.