[Cobo] Policies concerning alcohol sponsorship revenues on campus

SKreidler at ucok.edu SKreidler at ucok.edu
Tue Jan 17 13:12:31 CST 2006

Tom, the topic was a major one this morning at Executive Committee.  I
know our VP for Student Affairs, Kathryn Gage, would be a volunteer.

"Fagan, Tom" <tom.fagan at swosu.edu>
Sent by: cobo-bounces at lists.onenet.net
01/17/2006 11:03 AM

"Council of Business Officers" <cobo at lists.onenet.net>
cc

Subject
[Cobo] Policies concerning alcohol sponsorship revenues on campus

Fellow Officers

We are researching what policies other universities have covering the
sponsorship of events by vendors that might promote a responsible approach
to alcohol consumption.  Anyone brave enough to discuss this issue?

Thanks

Tom

Thomas W. Fagan
Vice President for Administration and Finance
Southwestern Oklahoma State University