[Cobo] FW: State Regents meetings

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu Jun 15 16:54:56 CDT 2006

Business Officers,

We will clarify what is expected on any budget entry for July 1,
tomorrow morning through the listserve. We will consult with the State
Budget Director and get information to you as quickly as possible.
Please find the correspondence below that went to the Presidents this
afternoon on the meeting schedule for the State Regents.