[Cobo] Bruce Wiese Retirement

Tricia Latham tricia.latham at wosc.edu
Thu Dec 3 10:57:15 CST 2009

Good Morning,

Bruce Wiese, Vice President for Business Affairs for Western Oklahoma State
College is retiring as of the end of December. I would like to invite you to
a reception to honor him and recognize his service to our institution.  I
know that it is a long way to drive for most of you, but so many times one
of our group moves on and we don't know about it until they are gone.  I
wanted those of you who worked closely with Bruce to have an opportunity to
wish him farewell and best wishes in his retirement.

Attached is the invitation if you wish to come, we would love to see you
there.

Tricia

Tricia Latham

Controller