[Cobo] FW: Master Lease Equipment Schedule/First Round 2009

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu Feb 26 15:42:38 CST 2009

Please indicate your interest in participating in a first round of the
Master Lease equipment program by returning the attached survey to me by
no later than close of business on March 2, 2009, if not earlier.

If we find sufficient demand, the following schedule is the approximate
timeframe for bond closing and available proceeds.  The bond oversight
application documents are also included as attachments so you may begin
the necessary process to obtain the necessary approvals and required
supplemental documents.

The current timeline is as follows:

March 2, 2009           Deadline to submit project listing and estimated
amounts

April 2, 2009              Approval by the State Regents for submission
to Bond Oversight

April 9, 2009              Deadline to return the BOND OVERSIGHT
application with appropriate attachments.

April 23, 2009             Prices confirmed and vendors selected

April 30, 2009            Consideration by Bond Oversight

June 3, 2009             Tentative closing date and bond proceeds
available.

Please let me know if you have questions. Thanks.