[Cobo] FW: Budgeting consultant

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Tue Jul 7 11:53:09 CDT 2009

Please see the request below and respond directly to Gary Crooms.  gcrooms at tulsacc.edu. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: gcrooms at tulsacc.edu [mailto:gcrooms at tulsacc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 11:23 AM
To: Mauck, Sheri
Subject: Budgeting consultant

 Sheri, I would like to ask the business officers if they have had any
knowledge or experience with a budgeting consultant.  We would like to have
someone analyze our budgeting process.

Charles G. Crooms, Ph.D.
Executive Vice President & CFO
Tulsa Community College
918-595-7895
Fax:  918-595-7948

Confidentiality Notice
This message is considered privileged on behalf of the sender.  It is
intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  This communication may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If
you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
email and delete all copies of the message.