[Cobo] CBO Mtg. follow-up items

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu May 6 15:17:49 CDT 2010

Business Officers,

1.  See the language below that Dr. Bosserman has provided on copier
security features that OSU is now including in their RFP process. Also,
attached is the news clip video for you to share with others on your
campuses.

2.  Please ensure timely payments for any Master Lease invoices for May.
Many of the bond holder payments are due on June 1st and the Trustees
need our May payments on deposit prior to the Memorial Holiday.  Please
help me by getting your invoices paid and mailed to me as soon as
possible and no later than May 15th.  This is very important!  Thanks
for your extra attention this month.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6412572n&tag=mg;mostpopvideo