[Cobo] FW: Saving the date -- November 30, 2011

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Wed Oct 19 13:38:20 CDT 2011

SAVE THE DATE

Our annual fraud prevention seminar  "Frontline of Defense against
Fraud"  will be hosted by UCO on November 30th  starting at 10:00 am.
The free seminar and lunch is being presented by our generous sponsors
including, The Regional University System of Oklahoma, The College
Association of Liability Management, Oklahoma State University and our
host the University of Central Oklahoma.  Currently we plan to offer
five hours of CPE at this seminar.  We have room for approximately 100
at this event and look forward to seeing everyone again this year.  A
more detailed brochure will be forwarded next week, but we wanted
everyone to have this in order to save the date.

Thanks

Tom

Thomas W. Fagan, MBA,CPA

Vice President for Administration and Finance

Southwestern Oklahoma State University