[Cobo] Annual Motor Pool Survey Forms FY12

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Fri Apr 13 12:22:18 CDT 2012

Business Officers,

You are asked to complete the attached fleet management survey forms to
be returned with your FY13 budget forms by or before June 6, 2012.  This
survey is part of the annual reporting requirements for each institution
due each year during the budget preparation process.

The survey forms have not changed from the previous year's request.
Please begin the process of collecting the data and submit the survey by
no later than June 6,2012.  Our efforts will help to ensure that our
exemptions from the DCS fleet management stay in place.

Should you have questions or concerns, you may contact our offices.

Thank you.