[Cobo] 2012 MASTER LEASE PROGRAMS

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu Jan 19 17:12:29 CST 2012

REAL PROPERTY ISSUANCE:

Please be reminded that this listing deadline is nearing.  To date I
have received projects from two institutions:  OSU and Seminole State
College.  If you are planning a potential project please be sure the
listing is received by January 27, 2012.

Also, for those of you that have bond issuances funded during the 2002 -
2004 calendar years, the current market might provide you considerable
savings for refunding.  You should include those as potential projects
on your listing.  Please let me know if you have any questions or would
like to discuss further.

EQUIPMENT ISSUANCE, Round One:

For those institutions that are considering submission of projects for
the first round of the equipment issuance here is that tentative
timeline.

Projects submitted for State Regents' consideration       February 1,
2012  (worksheet attached)

State Regents Meeting for Approval
March 1, 2012

Bond Oversight Application Due