[Cobo] FW: OKWHE Call for RFP

Blanke, Debbie dblanke at osrhe.edu
Tue Jul 17 21:13:47 CDT 2012

Colleagues,

The Oklahoma Women in Higher Education Conference will be held Friday,
November 16, 2012 in Edmond. The focus for the 2012 Conference is:
"Mentoring." Oklahoma Women in Higher Education welcomes both staff and
faculty to our conference. Our goal is to provide an opportunity for
women from across the state a comfortable environment to network.  Thank
you for your participation in our annual conference. We look forward to
seeing you there.

We encourage participants to submit break out session proposals,
publications, posters, and research relevant to issues of women in
higher education for our 2012 OKWHE conference. Please complete this
form by August 5th (
http://www.formstack.com/forms/SWOSU-OKWHE2012Conference_RFP).

If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Tami Moser (
tami.moser at swosu.edu).

We will notify presenters by August 15, 2012. Please be aware that all
presenters must also register for the conference by September 1st to
complete the process.

Conference Registration Information: (Registration Link:
http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=qrpcb9dab&oeidk=a07
e5ubdr6g7646ddf8)

     Early Registration before October 15th        $60.00

     Registration Fee after October 15th                75.00

     Student Early Registration                                  30.00

     Student Registration after October 15th        45.00

Tami Moser, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Finance, Management, and Marketing
Everett Dobson School of Business and Technology

Editor-in-Chief
Administrative Issues Journal: Education, Practice, and Research

STF 345 * 580-774-3069
tami.moser at swosu.edu

Debbie Blanke, Ed.D.

Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs

655 Research Parkway, Suite 200

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma  73104

PO Box 108850

Oklahoma City, OK  73101-8850

dblanke at osrhe.edu

405.225.9145 (voice)

405.225.9230 (fax)

www.okhighered.org

"Be kinder than necessary; everyone you meet is facing some kind of
battle."  --Anonymous