[Cobo] FW: Job Opening

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu May 31 08:49:23 CDT 2012

From: David Koehn [mailto:koehn at nsuok.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 9:22 PM
To: Mauck, Sheri
Subject: Job Opening

Sheri,

Can we route this out to the COBO group?  Trying to get the word out to
as many places as I can other than in newspapers.

David N. Koehn, MBA, CPA
Vice President for Business and Finance

Northeastern State University
918-458-2030
koehn at nsuok.edu

NSU will  observe a 4-day work week, M - TH, May 21, 2012 through August
3, 2012.

This electronic mail transmission (EMT) and any attached documents may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Such information is
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom this EMT was
intended to be sent.  Any printing, disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or taking of action based on the information herin by other
than the intended recipients(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you believe
you have received this EMT in error, please notify me, the sender, by
telephone or via return email and delete this  message from your system.