[Cobo] Legislative Request Survey

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Jun 17 09:03:27 CDT 2013

We have been asked by the House staff to compile a listing of federal revenue received, by institution, that you might be receiving that is specifically for the purpose of funding resources for adult education.  Can you please let me know the answer to the following two questions?

1.        Do you receive federal funding for the purpose of expenditures related to adult education?  Yes or No.

2.       How much was received in FY2013 for expenditures related to adult education?

I'll need your responses by Wednesday, close of business, June 19, 2013. Thanks.