[Cobo] FW: BOA Amends Contract with State of Oklahoma on P-Card Program, 11/6/13

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Wed Nov 6 08:44:39 CST 2013

FYI

From: Denise Rodolf [mailto:drodolf at uco.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 6:54 AM
To: Mauck, Sheri
Cc: Patti Neuhold; billie.watt at okstate.edu; jan-duke at ouhsc.edu; Lori Walker; JoAnn East Central; Kathy Constien; Reece, Ronda; Terrie Silvers
Subject: BOA Amends Contract with State of Oklahoma on P-Card Program, 11/6/13

Good morning, Sheri.
I don't know if you have this information or not; the state contract was amended several weeks ago.  Yesterday, I received the below email from Scott Schlotthauer of OMES, and I thought I would share with all so Higher Education can be on the same page.  Also, Terry Endres with Bank of America forwarded the newly proposed rebate which eliminates the 5% contract administration fee paid by the political subdivisions, so higher ed receives 100% of the rebate amount from the grid rate for the entire BOA P-Card program.  Huge advantage to higher education.

Sheri, I hope you can share with the business officers of the other institutions, please.  Thank you very much.  I appreciate it!  Here is Scott's message:
Hello Denise,

Wanted to let you know that yesterday an addendum was finalized with BOA regarding the State of Oklahoma purchase card contract.  The good news is that the addendum will remove the administrative fee from political subdivision rebates, include receipt imaging at no cost, and increase rebates by 15 basis points for the entire state when the total program exceeds $250 million.  I don't know if you realize it but UCO actions in reviewing your purchase card program were pivotal in enabling this success. It is anticipated that UCO "may" help the state achieve the $250 mil point which would earn all an extra 15 basis points.

I hope you are nearing completion of your review and that you will advise me on your decision.  I think the state has a very strong program and would like to know if you have experienced otherwise.

Best regards,

Scott Schlotthauer
State Purchasing Director
Central Purchasing Division
Office of Management and Enterprise Services
scott.schlotthauer at omes.ok.gov<mailto:scott.schlotthauer at omes.ok.gov>
405-521-2115
[CP logo dark green.JPG][State Seal.JPG]

***************************************

Best,
Denise

Denise L. Rodolf    **Please note my new email address:  drodolf at uco.edu**<mailto:drodolf at uco.edu**>
Director
Purchasing, Payment Services & Travel
The University of Central Oklahoma

100 N. University Drive, ADM 109
P.O. Box 161
Edmond, OK 73034
405-974-2490
405-974-3838 (Fax)
drodolf at uco.edu<mailto:drodolf at uco.edu>

www.uco.edu<http://www.uco.edu/>

"Our sense of us is derived from our pledge to take care of one another" ~ UCO President Don Betz

Join us...Live Central!

*The Purchasing, Payment Services & Travel Department seeks to provide excellent customer support to our campus customers and vendor partners.  If you have feedback to share, please contact Denise Rodolf, Director, drodolf at uco.edu<mailto:drodolf at uco.edu> or Terrie Silvers, Assistant Director, tsilvers at uco.edu<mailto:tsilvers at uco.edu>.  Your communication will allow us to better serve the UCO Campus.  Thank you.

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.