[Cobo] Master Lease Applications - Due October 3, 2013

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu Sep 19 15:55:41 CDT 2013

As follow up to our discussion this morning regarding the October meeting of the Council of Bond Oversight, I 've attached the list of projects that have gone through the legislative review for Real Property in 2012 and 2013. You are in no way required to submit an application right now, but at least the refundings, I'd think would remain a priority. I realize many of these projects have been on your list for over two years now and things may have changed considerably so please take time to thoroughly evaluate whether you want to submit a second application for October.

I'm seeking returned applications from only those institutions that have completed both the Legislative Review and the State Regents' Review at this time.  See the listing below.

We can take additional projects to the State Regents and the Bond Council at a future meetings if your project went through only the Legislative Review cycle dependent upon a favorable outcome with the OK Supreme Court review of the entire program.

If you wish to submit an application for the October Bond Council Meeting,  please complete the application forms (updated with new dates and new no litigation letters) and necessary attachments by Thursday, October 3rd.

Assuming approval by Bond Oversight and a favorable ruling from the Supreme Court, then these projects would be ready to go market as reasonably possible.   Please call me with any questions.

These are the projects that have both State Regents and Legislative Review:

Real Projects:

April 2012

1.        Carl Albert State College  -- Health Center

2.       Langston University - Refunding Athletic Facilities

3.       Murray State - Science and Agriculture Building

4.       NEOAM - Kah-Ne-Hall Renovations

5.       NSU - New Student Housing

6.       NSU - Refunding University Center Bonds

7.       NSU - Purchase Seminary Suites

8.       Northern - Refunding Revenue Bonds

9.       OSU - Library Storage

10.   OSU-Refunding Colvin Center

11.   OSU- Civil Engineering Building

12.   OSU-Information Technology Building

13.   OSU- Purchase of Property

14.   OSU-OKC - Parking facility

15.   OSU Inst. Tech - Water and Sewer Lines

16.   Seminole - Refunding 2002 Bonds

17.   SWOSU - Refunding 2003 Wellness & Union Bonds

18.   TCC - Purchase and Renovation of Hangar

19.   UCO- Residence Hall

20.   UCO Refunding 2003 Bonds

21.   UCO - Land Purchase

January 2013

1.        Panhandle - Refunding

2.       UCO - ME Project

EQUIPMENT PROJECTS with State Regents Review, March 2012,  These projects must be exactly as submitted in March 2012, with amounts not to exceed what is listed below.

1.        OSU               $13,020,000

2.        OU                $590,500

3.       NEOAM        $400,000

4.       Western OK $1,250,000