[Cobo] SAVE THE DATA - MASTER LEASE TAX COMPLIANCE WORKSHOP 11/16/2016Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Tue Oct 18 14:00:22 CDT 2016

Please have a representative or two in attendance for this important workshop.  Agenda will include lessons learned from our most recent IRS Audit of an issuance through the Master Lease Program and Best Practices for Post-Issuance Compliance.  The presenter will be Ms. Kam Wong, Hawkins, Delafield & Wood, LLP, New York, NY.     Please let me know if you have any questions prior to the meeting. Thank you.
RSVP with number of attendees:  smauck at osrhe.edu

Save the Date

Wednesday,
November 16, 2016