[Cobo] FW: Hyperion Budgeting System - SHUT DOWN INDEFINITELY

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Tue Jun 27 08:30:33 CDT 2017

OMES has notified me that the Hyperion System is shut down indefinitely.  For those institutions that did not submit their budgets to completion, a spreadsheet format is being developed.  As soon as it is received from OMES, I'll pass along to you.

These are the institutions I show have not yet entered their FY18 Budgets:

Carl Albert
Eastern
Langston
Murray
Northern
Seminole
SEOSU
SWOSU
Ardmore

For those that have entered data up to Friday of last week.  Your budgets will be imported from your entry data.  OMES believe that the data you entered before 6:00 pm on Friday can be accessed.  If your institution is on the list above, but you did indeed enter a complete budget before 6:00 pm on Friday 6/23, please let me know.  Otherwise, you will be notified of the spreadsheet format, upon receipt. Thanks.