[Cobo] Master Lease First Round Equipment/FY2018

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Feb 26 09:06:03 CST 2018

Do any of you have projects to submit for the first round of the equipment Master Lease program?  Please make arrangements for your board's approval as the next available meeting or at least prior to the March 29, 2018, State Regents' Meeting.

Please return the attached completed detailed survey by March 2, 2018.  The Bond Oversight applications will be due back to me by March 7, 2108 .   Please let me know if you have any questions.

The tentative schedule for this round is as follows:

Series 2018A Equipment

Listing Due to State Regents                 March 2, 2018                Return detailed survey
Bond Oversight Applications due           March 7, 2018               Return BO-5, BO-7, Cash Flow worksheet and necessary attachments
State Regents' Consideration                 March 29, 2018
Bond Oversight Meeting                        March 29,2018
Closing (Tentative)                                 Late-April 2018/ Early May 2018