[Cobo] FW: PeopleSoft Outbound Interfaces

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Wed Sep 30 09:09:15 CDT 2020

Please take note of the notice received on ALLTRANS files that will be transitioned by OMES and no longer available on mainframe after November 7th.

These may or may not be files utilized by your institution, but please share with the appropriate folks on your campus in order to access and download what may be needed/wanted before the transition to their new secured in-bound/out-bound process.

Questions can be sent directly to the Lisa McKeithan.  Thank you.