[Cobo] FW: Legislator question -- Request for Survey

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Tue Feb 1 10:26:36 CST 2022

Please return your institution's responses by Friday, February 4, 2022, close of business to smauck at osrhe.edu. Thank you.

Institution: _________________

We have a legislative request to gather cost data on the following programs-Engineering, Nursing and Teacher Education offered at our system institutions.  Cost should be defined as the amount of funding, both direct and indirect, to support the offering of these disciplines on your campus. Please consider the following indirect support costs in the development of your cost projections: costs for gen ed courses, advising, career services, mental health services, safety and security, etc.

  1.  What is your total cost ($) in FY22 to deliver the following fields of study:

  1.  Engineering (avg all disciplines)     __________                         Engineering (highest cost discipline) _______________  Name of Highest Cost Discipline_________________
Engineering Tech (avg all disciplines) _____________   Engineering Tech (highest cost discipline) _______________  Name of Highest Cost Discipline_________________

  1.  Nursing :
2-yr RN_______________

  1.  Teacher Education _________________

  1.  How much new dollar ($) investment would you estimate would be required for your institution to double your student capacity and output in these fields of study:  (For the purposes of this request we are focused on dollar costs and do understand there are limitations outside of cost, such as clinical capacity as an example.)
     *   Engineering --                   Academic Program/ Support Cost _______________               Facility Costs_______________
     *   Engineering Tech --         Academic Program/Support  Cost _______________               Facility Costs_______________
     *   Nursing --                           Academic Program/Support Cost _______________              Facility Costs_______________
     *   Teacher Education --       Academic Program/Support Cost _______________               Facility Costs_______________

If there are questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you.

Sheri Mauck
Smauck at osrhe.edu<mailto:Smauck at osrhe.edu>