[Cobo] FW: President Compensation Package Survey

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Wed Feb 15 16:34:35 CST 2023

We have been asked to compile data on total FY23 compensation packages on the State System Presidents.  Please use the most current data available.

Please use the attached worksheet to respond and add any additional components not represented by a separate column to the last column in the worksheet by description i.e. cell phone, deferred compensation plans, etc.

I need the data by close of business on Friday, February 24, 2023.  Please return to my attention by email or fax:  Sheri Mauck, smauck at osrhe.edu<mailto:smauck at osrhe.edu> or 405-225-9230.  Thank you.