[Coil-l] UnCOILED 2022 Call for Proposals

Jennifer Campbell jennifer.hulsey at tulsacc.edu
Wed Apr 27 09:38:26 CDT 2022

UnCOILed 2022: Art of Assessment

Join the Community for Oklahoma Instructional Librarians workshop at Tulsa Community College's Metro campus on June 23rd.

This year our title is "The Art of Assessment."  We are accepting proposals for anything with an assessment focus.  Some ideas include:

*             Assessing students in the classroom
*             Assessing your teaching
*             Peer assessment groups
*             Collection assessment to support instruction
*             And more!
Instruction librarians wear a lot of hats; we would love to hear your proposal pitch even if it isn't specifically related to instruction.
Please follow the link to the proposal form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfD00FUl_FTtZLsuB3rWlcj_9QGBa_jeRz6TZt6Zt7yI41AAA/viewform?usp=sf_link

We are asking that sessions be about 40 minutes long (including time for questions). We are also accepting proposals for posters.  Deadline for submissions is May 6th. Applicants will be notified of the acceptance of their proposal no later than May 20th.
We hope to see you there!
COIL Officers

[cid:image001.png at 01D85A1A.89F8C0A0]