[Coil-l] UnCOILed 2022 Registration

Jennifer Campbell jennifer.hulsey at tulsacc.edu
Wed Jun 1 16:32:39 CDT 2022

[cid:image002.png at 01D875D5.336EE8A0]

Congratulations! You are cordially invited to this year's UnCOILed workshop, presented by the Community of Oklahoma Instruction Librarians, a division of OK-ARCL. This summer, we are focusing on assessment with some great topics and wonderful speakers! We are planning to be back in person this year, at Tulsa Community College's Metro Campus. We hope you'll join us for a day of assessment and networking. So save the date for Thursday, June 23 from 9am - 3pm for UnCOILed: 2022 The Art of Assessment!

Please use the following link to register: https://okacrl.wufoo.com/forms/s1syn726007zo6e/

Any questions can be directed to Jennifer.hulsey at tulsacc.edu<mailto:Jennifer.hulsey at tulsacc.edu> We hope you'll join us in our artful city for a workshop that's sure to expand your understanding of assessment!

Warmest regards,

Jennifer Hulsey Campbell, MLIS
(she, her, hers)
Accreditation and Compliance Coordinator
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus, MP 208
jennifer.hulsey at tulsacc.edu<mailto:jennifer.hulsey at tulsacc.edu>
(918) 595-8957