[Coil-l] UnCOILed 2022 Pre-Conference Survey

Jennifer Campbell jennifer.hulsey at tulsacc.edu
Thu Mar 31 11:23:21 CDT 2022

Good Morning COIL Colleagues!

I can't believe it's already time for another UncOILed! Last summer's conference was awesome, but this year we are planning to be back in person! (and still awesome) We're a little nervous and a lot excited to make this year's UnCOILed summer workshop the best it can be. To do that, we need a little feedback from our members. We know your time is valuable but if we could just ask a few questions, it would help us make UnCOILed the best it has ever been. If you could complete the survey by Tuesday, April 5 we would appreciate it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScE5SRBsVoMy7ax4vOKBoyTUxXN-jbFzCyB-9wKMBbzVREgcw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you so much!

Jennifer Hulsey Campbell, MLIS
(she, her, hers)
Accreditation and Compliance Coordinator
Tulsa Community College
Metro Campus, MP 208
jennifer.hulsey at tulsacc.edu<mailto:jennifer.hulsey at tulsacc.edu>
(918) 595-8957