[Coil-l] COIL Needs Your Help! (Officer Nominations Extended)

Nicole Sump-Crethar ansumpcre at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 16:45:06 CST 2022

Hi Jennifer,

If you still need people I would be happy to help out. I didn't want to
fill out the form in case you already have people to fill the positions.
What I would really like is to be more active in COIL in general since I
have returned to academic libraries (hooray!). I'm working at UCO as head
of their library systems and tech services department. Please let me
know how I can help, or pass my name on to the next chair. Thanks. :-)

Best,
Nicole

Nicole Sump-Crethar
ansumpcre at gmail.com