[Coil-l] UnCOILed Workshop Call for Proposals!

Nicole Sump-Crethar ansumpcre at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 16:10:47 CDT 2024

Hello All!

We are looking for your expertise! Share what you've been up to with your
fellow librarians at the unCOILed Summer 2024 Workshop: AAA Road Trip!
We're looking for proposals on Advice, A.I. and Automation or anything else
instruction related you want to share. The conference will be held at the
UCO Chambers Library on July 18th and will be free to attend. Please go to
our form <https://forms.gle/WDDN1qVmGGuPc7NQ8> and submit your proposal. If
you have any questions please feel free to email <acrethar at uco.edu> me. We
will make selections and notify presenters before the end of May. Thanks so
much!

Best,
Nicole Sump-Crethar
2024 COIL Chair