[Coil-l] Make Connections through Conversations and Coffee!

Nicole Sump-Crethar ansumpcre at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 16:25:11 CDT 2024

Hello Everyone,

We are planning a coffee hour online in June and we'd love to hear your
ideas for conversation topics. 😊 This will be an informal chance for us to
meet each other and hear about how things are going throughout the state.
Feel free to start the conversation here on the list. We will meet on June
14th at 10am just when we could all use a coffee break! ☕🍩  The zoom
information is below and whether you have a topic in mind or not I hope we
will see you there!

Best,
Nicole Sump-Crethar
2024 COIL Chair

Nicole (UCO Library) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: COIL Conversation and Coffee
Time: Jun 14, 2024 10:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://uco.zoom.us/j/98661402779?pwd=elluaC9BUnNCcGlnbVppYmMvYVFzQT09

Meeting ID: 986 6140 2779
Passcode: 400784

---

Join by SIP
• 98661402779 at zoomcrc.com

---

Join by H.323
• 162.255.37.11 (US West)
• 162.255.36.11 (US East)
• 115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)
• 115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)
• 213.19.144.110 (Amsterdam Netherlands)
• 213.244.140.110 (Germany)
• 103.122.166.55 (Australia Sydney)
• 103.122.167.55 (Australia Melbourne)
• 149.137.40.110 (Singapore)