[COPLAC-IR] Request from Bill Spellman...

Miller,James L JMiller at uwsuper.edu
Wed Mar 23 18:16:27 CDT 2011

Bill,
We do not, because our "n" counts are small and because at our university, students declare their major at different times, so it's difficult to establish a legitimate freshmen cohort by major.  We are trying to determine what metrics should be used to examine departmental success, but we have not yet solved this one.
Jim

Jim Miller
University of Wisconsin-Superior<http://www.uwsuper.edu/>
P.O. Box 2000, Belknap & Catlin Streets