[COPLAC-IR] Request from Bill Spellman...

Julie Rao rao at geneseo.edu
Thu Mar 24 08:33:53 CDT 2011

Good morning,

On page 69-76 of our Fact Book, https://www.geneseo.edu/webfm_send/2666,
I show the graduation rates by program for the 2000, 2001, 2002, and
2003 entering cohorts.  About 1/3 of our incoming students come in
undeclared, so looking at graduation rates by program makes sense for
us, even if they don't graduate in the same major they started.

Julie

Julie Meyer Rao, Ph.D.
Director of Institutional Research
SUNY College at Geneseo
Erwin 222
rao at geneseo.edu
585.245.5553 - phone
585.245.5096 - fax - Note the change to the fax number
Check out the Fact Book, Just the Facts! and the Common Data Set at http://go.geneseo.edu/IR