[COPLAC-IR] FW: COPLAC Annual Data Profile Question.

Jason Canales Jason.Canales at mcla.edu
Tue May 3 10:33:24 CDT 2011

I would prefer to see us also submit the most current information.
 Jason Canales
 Staff Assistant, Institutional Research
 Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
 Office of Institutional Research, Assessment and Planning
 375 Church Street | North Adams, MA 01247
 P: (413) 662-5413 | F: (413) 662-5095
 jason.canales at mcla.edu
 www.mcla.edu

"Dorman, Laura Gransky" <lgran1 at uis.edu> writes:
>Lynn,
>

>I agree with Richard.  I would prefer to submit the most recent
>information available.
>

>Laura Dorman
>
>University of Illinois Springfield

does that make sense to
>you ‘all?
>

>Lynn

is this correct?  Is there anyone who can’t provide fall 2010