[COPLAC-IR] COPLAC Annual Data

Miller, Richard A Miller_R at fortlewis.edu
Tue May 31 13:08:36 CDT 2011

Sincere best wishes, thoughts, and prayers for Lynn Boyce.

As once might deduce from the below, FLC submitted information.  However, I'd like to reiterate our request that a draft copy of the resulting report be distributed, PRIOR to dissemination to presidents, provosts, etc. - for quality assurance reasons.

I'll also re-iterate my strong preference that we adhere to the most recent official definitions and data sources (CDS, IPEDS, etc.), rather than our tradition of using out-dated,
less-standard time frames and measurements.

Best regards,

Richard A. Miller
Executive Director
OIRPA