[COPLAC-IR] Using COPLAC NSSE questions

Julie Rao rao at geneseo.edu
Wed Nov 30 10:35:07 CST 2011

Hello all,

Point of the story, how do you feel about using the questions developed
for the COPLAC NSSE consortium in other venues?

A question on advising came up on our state's IR list serv and I shared
the COPLAC question about the primary source of advising. We are gearing
up for state wide student satisfaction survey and there is interest in
including the source of academic advising question in our statewide
survey.  Is that allowable?

I'd appreciate any insight you could lend.

Julie Rao

--
Julie Meyer Rao, Ph.D.
Director of Institutional Research
rao at geneseo.edu
585.245.5553 - phone
585.245.5096 - fax - Note the change to the fax number
Check out the Fact Book, Just the Facts! and the Common Data Set at http://go.geneseo.edu/IR