[COPLAC-IR] FW: NSSE Feedback on Extra Questions: COPLAC

Lynn Boyce lboyce at usao.edu
Thu Oct 27 11:53:05 CDT 2011

Hello all,

Please find attached some recommendations made by NSSE regarding our
consortium's additional questions.  Unless there is objection, the
recommendations are logical and I can incorporate into our final document.
I have attached our questions to use as a reference.  Please note that we
only have until next Thursday to make the changes.

Lynn

J. Lynn Boyce

Vice President for Information Services and Technology

University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma

http://www.usao.edu

lboyce at usao.edu

1727 W. Alabama

Chickasha, OK 73018

405.224.3140 (voice)

405.574.1220 (fax)

Treasurer (2006 - 2012)

Oklahoma Association of Institutional Research (OKAIR)

http://www.okairp.org

Information Services will never ask for your password.   Never email your
password to anyone!

The University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma is the state's public liberal
arts college. Its mission is to provide the public with a distinctive and
accessible liberal arts and sciences education. In combining an
interdisciplinary core curriculum with superior instruction in major fields
of study, USAO aims to provide a thorough education that prepares students
for meaningful, purposeful lives.