[COPLAC-IR] NSSE participation...

Lynn Boyce lboyce at usao.edu
Wed Sep 21 11:08:21 CDT 2011

Hello all,

Below is a list of the schools who have contacted me about participating
with the NSSE as a consortium this year.  Please let me know if I have it
wrong for your institution?

Schools participating:

Fort Lewis College

SUNY College at Geneseo

University of Illinois at Springfield

Midwestern State University

Keene State College

University of North Carolina, Asheville

Southern Oregon University

University of Montevallo

University of Minnesota, Morris

Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts

Eastern Connecticut State University (every year)

St. Mary's College of Maryland

Truman State University

Ramapo College of New Jersey

Sonoma State University

The Evergreen State College

University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma

Schools not participating:

University of Wisconsin-Superior

New College of Florida

University of Maine at Farmington (does NSSE on odd years instead of even)

Unknown:

Georgia College and State University

Henderson State University

Shepherd University

University of Alberta, Augustana Campus

University of Mary Washington

University of Virginia's College at Wise

For the past couple of administrations, USAO's assessment office has set up
the COPLAC consortium with NSSE.  We'd be more than happy to do so again
this year.

Lynn

J. Lynn Boyce

Vice President for Information Services and Technology

University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma

 <http://www.usao.edu> http://www.usao.edu

 <mailto:lboyce at usao.edu> lboyce at usao.edu

1727 W. Alabama

Chickasha, OK 73018

405.224.3140 (voice)

405.574.1220 (fax)

Treasurer (2006 - 2012)

Oklahoma Association of Institutional Research (OKAIR)

 <http://www.okairp.org> http://www.okairp.org

Information Services will never ask for your password.   Never email your
password to anyone!

The University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma is the state's public liberal
arts college. Its mission is to provide the public with a distinctive and
accessible liberal arts and sciences education. In combining an
interdisciplinary core curriculum with superior instruction in major fields
of study, USAO aims to provide a thorough education that prepares students
for meaningful, purposeful lives.