[COPLAC-IR] NSSE COPLAC consortium additional questions...

Asher, Nancy nasher at truman.edu
Wed Sep 28 10:23:48 CDT 2011

Would the group consider adding the following 3 questions to the
additional questions list:

1.       How would you evaluate your entire Educational Experience at
your institution?  With a scale of Excellent, Good, Fair, Poor

2.       Indicate your level of satisfaction with Quality of Instruction
at your institution?  With a scale of Very Satisfied, Satisfied,
Neutral, Dissatisfied, Very Dissatisfied

3.       Overall how would you evaluate the Quality of Academic Advising
you have received at your institution?  With a scale of Excellent, Good,
Fair Poor

Nancy

Nancy Asher

Coordinator of Testing & Reporting and Associate Budget Officer

Truman State University

Assessment & Testing Office

1130 Violette Hall

100 E Normal