[COPLAC-IR] COPLAC Annual Data Profile...

Lynn Boyce lboyce at usao.edu
Wed Apr 18 11:56:02 CDT 2012

Please keep in mind that Bill Spellman needs this not in a spreadsheet but
in a format that all of the university presidents will be able to put their
hands on to be able to  discuss between themselves.  Also, keep in mind the
limited time we have to do this and "my" limited time to devote to this
project as well.  My biggest concern is mainly the time it will take to pull
all this together, analyze and see what else is needed, gather that, then
compile, and reformat to book form.  And in just 3-4 weeks.

Lynn

J. Lynn Boyce

Vice President for Information Services and Technology

University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma

http://www.usao.edu

lboyce at usao.edu

1727 W. Alabama

Chickasha, OK 73018

405.224.3140 (voice)

405.574.1220 (fax)

Treasurer (2006 - 2012)

Oklahoma Association of Institutional Research (OKAIR)

http://www.okairp.org

Information Services will never ask for your password.   Never email your
password to anyone!

The University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma is the state's public liberal
arts college. Its mission is to provide the public with a distinctive and
accessible liberal arts and sciences education. In combining an
interdisciplinary core curriculum with superior instruction in major fields
of study, USAO aims to provide a thorough education that prepares students
for meaningful, purposeful lives.