[COPLAC-IR] COPLAC Annual Data Profile...

Clune-Kneuer, Elizabeth eaclune at smcm.edu
Wed Apr 18 12:52:27 CDT 2012

If anyone needs a list of the COPLAC institutional IDs I have compiled it for a different report here with commas separating the values so that you should be able to just copy and paste in into the institutional ID section in the Data Center:

129215,127185,139861,107071,183062,167288,226833,262129,186201,237792,123572,210146,163912,196167,235167,178615,148654,161226,232681,174251,101709,199111,207722,240426,163912

I hope this helps if anyone needed it in the interim.

~Elizabeth

Elizabeth A. Clune-Kneuer, M.Ed.
Associate Director of Institutional Research
Office of Institutional Research and Reporting
Glendening Hall 146
St. Mary's College of Maryland
18952 E. Fisher Rd.
St. Mary's City, MD 20686