[COPLAC-IR] COPLAC Data Survey - Section IV

Clune-Kneuer, Elizabeth eaclune at smcm.edu
Tue Apr 24 06:42:36 CDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I have received this question from our financial aid and business offices and was hoping that you could help me answer it:

Is there a definition for section V, Q16? I suspect "Institutional funds" means the College and Foundation scholarships as they are reported in the financial statements but I am not sure.

Thanks for all of your help!

~Elizabeth

Elizabeth A. Clune-Kneuer, M.Ed.
Associate Director of Institutional Research
Office of Institutional Research and Reporting
Glendening Hall 146
St. Mary's College of Maryland
18952 E. Fisher Rd.
St. Mary's City, MD 20686