[COPLAC-IR] size and reporting lines of the COPLAC IR staffs

Babs Varano blanni at ramapo.edu
Tue Feb 14 09:25:21 CST 2012

Ramapo College has an Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Research and
Planning.  It is staffed with an Assistant Vice President, Managing
Administrative Assistant and Clerical support.  The office reports to the
Chief Planning Officer and has a dotted line to the President of the
College.

Babette Varano

Assistant Vice President

Institutional Effectiveness, Research and Planning

 <mailto:blanni at ramapo.edu> blanni at ramapo.edu

office phone 201-684-7028

cell phone 201-600-2659