[COPLAC-IR] your opinion on Section V: item 16

Lashley, Brian (Institutional Research) LashleyB at easternct.edu
Tue May 1 14:36:16 CDT 2012

Hi Nancy,

I see item 16 as an undergrad item.  In my experience, no one asking those questions would mean for us to include grad students unless they explicitly said so.  Plus, this being COPLAC, I think undergrads are always the focus.

Brian R. Lashley, Ph.D.
Assistant Director of IR
Eastern Connecticut State U
Willimantic, CT  06226