[COPLAC-IR] FW: NSSE 2014 System Registration Now Open

William Spellman spellman at coplac.org
Thu Aug 8 07:12:25 CDT 2013

Dear Colleagues:

I would like to second Laura's suggestion that we have a COPLAC question on
the topic of community service/volunteer work.

The COPLAC Board is preparing to partner with AAC&U in an effort to
inventory levels of civic engagement on our campuses (as part of the LEAP
Initiative) and it would be good to have as many sources of information on
this topic as possible.

Thank you,

Bill

Bill Spellman