[COPLAC-IR] FW: NSSE 2014 System Registration Now Open

Turrentine, Cathryn cturrentine at keene.edu
Fri Aug 9 09:30:36 CDT 2013

It is my understanding that NSSE allows no more than two add-ons. This
includes NSSE modules and consortia. So the COPLAC questions would be
one of those add-ons and any NSSE modules would take up the remaining
slot.

Cathy

*************************************

Cathryn Turrentine, Ph.D.

Director of Institutional Research

Keene State College

Hale Building, 3rd Floor

229 Main St.

Keene, NH 03435-1506

603-358-2117

The Office of Institutional Research provides evidence that informs
decision making and helps to shape the campus conversation around
important issues.