[COPLAC-IR] admission data reports

Sarah Hardy sarah.hardy at maine.edu
Thu Jan 3 14:33:01 CST 2013

Hi all,

We are thinking about redesigning our weekly admission data reports. I have
a couple of questions and would be grateful for any insight you could
provide. My questions are:

1) On your campuses who has responsibility for generating these kind of
regular admission reports?
2) How widely are the weekly (or bi-weekly or monthly?) admission data
reports shared and are there differently designed reports (or sections of
reports) for different audiences?
2) Do you have any examples of reports you could share? (They don't have to
be recent, I'm only interested in the structure and presentation.)

I'm happy to zip up a collection of examples I receive and share with the
group.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Sarah

--