[COPLAC-IR] 1) Cap-and-Gown survey 2) new and improved COPLAC data form? 3) listserv

Sarah Hardy sarah.hardy at maine.edu
Wed Jul 24 18:18:28 CDT 2013

Hi all,

A couple of things -

1) Seeing Lynn's email reminded me that I promised to send our Cap-and-Gown
alumni survey example. I have attached my original quickly-composed draft
and the shorter version that ended up being done. Although it was decided
that all of the questions on the longer version could be surmised by
looking at the shorter version it is unclear to me as how that information
will be stored or reported on to the various agencies now requesting this
type of student success data.

2) Is there a finalized version of the new and improved COPLAC data form?

3) Who is taking over responsibility for the listserv? Rachel Groenhout (
rachel.groenhout at maine.edu) is taking over the IPEDS reporting at UMF and
should be added to the listserv. I would like to also remain on the
listserv.

It was great getting to meet many of you in WV. I think IR should be
included every year!

Best.

Sarah

--